ETWC Homepage

East Tennessee Whitewater Club Forum

Back to the forum index
Linear

Beginners Trip location for Aug 22 May Change!!!! (General Discussion)

by Shademaster @, Wednesday, August 19, 2015, 14:54 (848 days ago)

Well the weather has been quite fantastic for boating this summer! There's a glimmer of hope for some free flow on the Plateau for this weekend. If we get the chance, well do it!!! We won't decide until Friday, stay tuned....

If nothing is good on the Plateau, we will do both the upper and lower Pigeon! The poll was a dead tie...so the only reasonable option was to do both!! In this case we will meet at the putin at about 11:00 to drop boats and run shuttle. I expect we will be able to set cars at both takeouts.

We will meet folks doing the lower at the old takeout for the upper at Hartford exit (not the NOC) at about 3:00. I plan to have my van at the take out and can haul 6 people and boats. If we have more than that, I can take the drivers back up or those doing the lower can band together and set their own shuttle prior to meeting at 3:00, as I hear the bugs are pretty bad at the take out.

Please let me know if you plan to go. Either reply on the forum, email at thomaslessick@comcast.net or phone/text.

Hope to SYOTR! ;-)
Tom

672 views

Beginners Trip location for Aug 22 May Change!!!!

by EzeYakin @, Halls TN, Wednesday, August 19, 2015, 19:42 (848 days ago) @ Shademaster

I'll be there either run sounds good.
Jerry E

691 views

Beginners Trip location for Aug 22 May Change!!!!

by lindseyam, Thursday, August 20, 2015, 14:08 (847 days ago) @ Shademaster

Unfortunately, starting the lower Pigeon trip at 3 pm won't work with my schedule, so I won't be able to make that trip. The plateau sounds good, though, so will be watching the forum on Friday for the final decision. Thanks.

631 views

Beginners Trip location for Aug 22 May Change!!!!

by Shademaster @, Thursday, August 20, 2015, 14:46 (847 days ago) @ lindseyam

Wow, the awesome summer rains continue!!

The trip this Saturday will be on Clear Creek. We will do Barnett to Jett and on to Lily for those that want.

Let's plan to meet at the Ranger Station in Wartburg at 10:00. For those that may only want to do Jett to Lily, we plan to meet at Jett at about 3:00.

Hope to see a lot of you on Saturday!!

Tom. :-)

637 views

Beginners Trip location for Aug 22 May Change!!!!

by Obed, Thursday, August 20, 2015, 19:17 (847 days ago) @ Shademaster

Walkers Will Attend.

623 views

Beginners Trip location for Aug 22 May Change!!!!

by Obed, Friday, August 21, 2015, 19:48 (846 days ago) @ Obed

We'll see you at the ranger station at 10 AM.

578 views

Beginners Trip location for Aug 22 May Change!!!!

by captkirk @, Friday, August 21, 2015, 17:38 (846 days ago) @ Shademaster

I will meet you at Jett at 3.
Kirk

580 views
RSS Feed of thread
6215 Postings in 2234 Threads, 331 registered users, 8 users online (0 registered, 8 guests)
Forum time: 2017-12-14, 09:55
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
powered by my little forum